We are looking for a Senior Paid Search Strategist to join our rapidly growing Revenue team.
As a Senior Paid Search Strategist, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You’ll be working in one of the most collaborative offices in Center City Philly, surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals. This role will be responsible for campaign strategy, launch, management, insights, and client/internal communications of assigned accounts to achieve client goals (mainly ROAS and revenue driven).
The ideal candidate is a flexible team player who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want the opportunity to continually learn and grow.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience within the digital marketing and/or retail industries
- 2+ years of direct work experience in Paid Search (Text Ads)
- 2+ years of experience communicating strategies and performance to clients regarding paid search strategy and performance
- Above average skills in Microsoft Excel (basic formulas, pivot tables, vlookups)
- Analytical in nature, with the ability to spot patterns and derive meaning from data (our clients and partners are all in an ROI driven industry)
- Track record of using data to craft narratives and drive decision making, clearly and effectively articulating thoughts and key points
- Experience creating reports, presentations, and other customer-facing deliverables
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Google AdWords or Google Analytics certification
- Intellectual curiosity, with a strong desire to both learn and experiment in a rapidly-changing industry
- Ability to adapt quickly, think creatively, and identify and resolve problems, both independently and collaboratively
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Background in e-commerce or product-focused advertising
This role will support our new paid search product, have the opportunity to contribute to thought leadership, define best practices, and drive implementation of new processes for internal and external workflows. In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, you will assist in training and mentoring team members and influence the development of the paid search product.
- Act as assigned lead across multiple paid search accounts, regularly managing and monitoring accounts, working closely with Customer Strategy Manager (CSM) to drive success
- Develop campaigns, from initial strategy call with customers, to campaign development (keyword research, ad copy development, etc), to launch execution
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly customer calls as needed, responsible for follow-ups and effectively communicating POV per client questions, including performance trends, insights and optimizations during client calls and business reviews
- Perform account analyses as needed to find new areas of opportunity to improve performance, suggest new account strategies, or communicate value to our customers
- Execute campaign adjustments per client requests, communicating necessary caveats and potential expectations of changes
- Creating insightful data visualizations for formal business reviews and ad hoc client requests
- Understand client business and goals to formulate strategy for assigned accounts, employing Sidecar technology to help manage performance to goals
- Surface product and user experience feedback to internal teams as it relates to Sidecar’s technology and tools
- Continually stay up-to-date on industry trends and look for ways to apply new ideas
- Attend regular trainings on Sidecar’s product, interacting with key product leaders to ensure an understanding of how to work both within and alongside Sidecar’s technology
WHO WE ARE
Sidecar is dedicated to one mission: tackling the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels like paid search and shopping.
Based on advanced artificial intelligence and deep data science expertise, our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency. Our team of performance marketing pros collaborates with our customers to ensure our approach and technology remain aligned to their businesses and goals.
Sidecar is dedicated to solving the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels, and it shows. We're proud to work with retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov's, to name a few.
As a company, we work hard to make a lasting impact in the rapidly evolving world of e-commerce marketing, and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our modern work environment and Slack-enabled team encourages collaboration and creativity, and our culture and leadership promote growth as individuals and as a company. While many of us come from e-commerce, statistical, and marketing backgrounds, we continue to enrich our team with broad perspective and experience.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- A company 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your flavor of device: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Pre-tax deductions of public transportation costs for your commute
- Discounted gym membership
- Team and social events