We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing Revenue team.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You’ll be working in one of the most collaborative offices in Center City Philly, surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals.
The ideal candidate is an intelligent, motivated person that enjoys cultivating new business opportunities and being a brand ambassador for Sidecar.
- 2+ years of previous Sales Development, Business Development, or Lead Generation experience
- 1+ years of experience on an enterprise inside sales or business development
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- High level of organization with the ability to juggle multiple priorities on a day to day basis
- Desire to join a fast-paced team
- Coachable with a competitive spirit
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Software or retail background
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and consumer marketing and/or an ability to learn rapidly
- Ability to use an analytical approach to outreach that aligns with strategic plan for each account
- Familiar with CRM software (SFDC preferred) and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms and channels - Google, Bing, Facebook, etc.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest within target account list
- Work directly with Enterprise Account Executives to drive pipeline development through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders
- Establish relationships with C-level prospects, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders with some of the most recognized brands in the world
- Leverage multiple outreach methods (phone, email, social media) to engage and build out the top of the sales funnel
- Qualify inbound leads based on criteria and manage the inbound lead process
- Serve as an expert on Sidecar, educating prospects on the value of Sidecar technology and developing them into sales-ready opportunities
- Maintain and track all prospective account updates and progress through Salesforce
WHO WE ARE:
Sidecar is dedicated to one mission: tackling the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels like paid search and shopping.
Based on advanced artificial intelligence and deep data science expertise, our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency. Our team of performance marketing pros collaborates with our customers to ensure our approach and technology remain aligned to their businesses and goals.
Sidecar is dedicated to solving the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels, and it shows. We're proud to work with retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov's, to name a few.
As a company, we work hard to make a lasting impact in the rapidly evolving world of e-commerce marketing, and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our modern work environment and Slack-enabled team encourages collaboration and creativity, and our culture and leadership promote growth as individuals and as a company. While many of us come from e-commerce, statistical, and marketing backgrounds, we continue to enrich our team with broad perspective and experience.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- A company 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your flavor of device: Mac or Windows
- Pre-tax deductions of public transportation costs for your commute
- Discounted gym membership
- Team and social events