We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Strategist to join our rapidly growing Revenue team.
As an Enterprise Customer Strategist, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You’ll be working in one of the most collaborative offices in Center City Philly, developing and working with machine learning technology, surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals. This role will manage Sidecar’s partnership across emerging and enterprise accounts, including responsibility for communication, strategy, and serving as a thought leader.
The Enterprise Customer Strategist is responsible for campaign execution, documentation, and Sidecar technology execution for Sidecar’s largest enterprise customers.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience within the retail, ecommerce, and/or digital marketing industries
- Analytical in nature, with the ability to spot patterns and derive meaning from data (our clients and partners are all in an ROI driven industry)
- Track record of using data to craft narratives and drive decision making
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel (command over formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.), analytics platforms, etc.
- Experience creating reports, presentations, and other customer-facing deliverables
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms and channels - Google Analytics, Bing, Facebook, etc.
- Google AdWords or Google Analytics certification
- Proven ability to work with large, sophisticated customer budgets
- Demonstrated ability to be professionally outspoken when managing tough customer conversations to yield positive results
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Background in e-commerce or product-focused advertising
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly customer calls as needed (or as requested by an Enterprise Manager), responsible for note-taking, call documentation in our CRM (Salesforce), and documenting next steps
- Regularly monitor accounts for performance trends, alerting Enterprise Managers of any positive, negative, or outlier trends that may impact strategy or account performance
- Perform proactive account analyses to find new areas of opportunity to improve performance, suggest new account strategies, or communicate value to our customers
- Draft weekly emails to be sent to customers describing performance, next steps, or other key items
- Respond to customer emails on tactical items such as meeting scheduling, feed issues, etc.
- Execute campaign adjustments and/or additional reporting as needed
- Assess Sidecar technology settings (goals, etc) and channel settings (Google bid modifiers, etc), and surface suggestions
- Attend regular trainings on Sidecar’s product, interacting with key product leaders to ensure an understanding of how to work both within and alongside Sidecar’s technology
WHO WE ARE:
Sidecar is dedicated to one mission: Tackling the challenges retailers face in data-driven ecommerce marketing channels like Google and Bing. Based on advanced artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and deep data science expertise, our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency in these complex and evolving channels.
Our approach - combining deep data, knowledgeable humans, and inspired technology - helps retailers get the most out of their marketing campaigns by aligning digital marketing strategies with the way today's consumers search for products. Sidecar is dedicated to solving the unique challenges faced in retail performance marketing channels, and it shows - we're proud to work with retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov's, to name a few.
As a company, we work hard to make a lasting impact in the rapidly evolving world of e-commerce marketing, and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our modern work environment and Slack-enabled team encourages collaboration and creativity, and our culture and leadership promote growth as individuals and as a company. Many of us come from e-commerce, statistical, or start-up backgrounds, but we certainly welcome talent with outside perspective and experience.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- A company 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your flavor of device: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Pre-tax deductions of public transportation costs for your commute
- Discounted gym membership
- Team and social events