We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our rapidly growing Revenue team.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You’ll be working in one of the most collaborative offices in Center City Philly, surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals.
The ideal candidate is an intelligent, motivated person who has strong experience selling technology and is familiar with the eCommerce and/or digital marketing industries.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years successfully selling technology to enterprise clientele preferably in the e-commerce, marketing tech or ad tech space
- A strong relationship builder, with the ability to take sophisticated prospects through a sales process
- Goal-oriented with a history of crushing quota; both generating and closing leads
- Current with the ecommerce and retail markets, and up on the latest technologies, events, and opportunities
- Analytical by nature (part of our sales process includes an analysis presentation)
- Part lead generator, part closer - you will be responsible for doing cold outreach on your accounts and taking them through to close while still supported by outbound marketing efforts and business development team.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience presenting and meeting in person
- Familiar with CRM software (SFDC preferred)
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in the advertising/ad tech or retail industry
- Overseeing the building and maintenance of a pipeline that includes the largest retailers and agencies country.
- Responsible for cold outreach on accounts and taking them through the sales process to close, with additional support from outbound marketing efforts and business development team.
- Leading introductory sales calls, follow-up conversations, business case presentations, and contract negotiations for enterprise prospects
- Working your way through the hierarchy of e-commerce businesses, pitching mid-level and senior executives
- You will be supported with lead generation from our outbound marketing efforts and other forms of market development
- Providing constant feedback to sales leadership, marketing, and product so that we can continuously improve our technology, messaging and sales collateral
- Traveling as needed - conferences, sales meetings, and more
WHO WE ARE:
Sidecar is dedicated to one mission: tackling the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels like paid search and shopping.
Based on advanced artificial intelligence and deep data science expertise, our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency. Our team of performance marketing pros collaborates with our customers to ensure our approach and technology remain aligned to their businesses and goals.
Sidecar is dedicated to solving the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels, and it shows. We're proud to work with retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov's, to name a few.
As a company, we work hard to make a lasting impact in the rapidly evolving world of e-commerce marketing, and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our modern work environment and Slack-enabled team encourages collaboration and creativity, and our culture and leadership promote growth as individuals and as a company. While many of us come from e-commerce, statistical, and marketing backgrounds, we continue to enrich our team with broad perspective and experience.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- A company 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your flavor of device: Mac or Windows
- Pre-tax deductions of public transportation costs for your commute
- Discounted gym membership
- Team and social events