We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Strategy Manager to join our rapidly growing Revenue team.
As an Enterprise Customer Strategy Manager, you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You’ll be working in one of the most collaborative offices in Center City Philly, surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals. This role will manage Sidecar’s partnership across emerging and mid-sized enterprise accounts, including responsibility for communication, strategy, and serving as a thought leader.
The ideal candidate is an intelligent, motivated person that enjoys working with clients to solve business challenges.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience working with large scale, enterprise customers in a client-facing role
- Direct experience with digital marketing
- Background in the e-commerce or retail industry
- Analytical in nature (our clients and partners are all in an ROI driven industry), with a track record of using data to drive decision making
- Above average skills with Microsoft Excel (command over formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.), analytics platforms, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to be professionally outspoken when managing tough customer conversations to yield positive results
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms and channels - Google Analytics, Bing, Facebook, etc.
- Google AdWords or Google Analytics certification
- Passionate about technology
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in the advertising/ad tech industry
- Maintain direct ownership of 5+ of our key enterprise accounts
- Lead regular (weekly or bi-weekly) meetings with the client and do in-person reviews (QBRs, annual planning)
- Oversee client performance to make optimizations to paid marketing campaigns
- Prepare client reporting and quarterly business reviews to align Sidecar value and client expectations
- Evaluate opportunities to grow Sidecar’s partnership with their customers (new channel expansion, additional budget, testing opportunities, case studies, etc.)
- Help build business cases for internal stakeholders at the customer to enable them to present Sidecar’s value and plans to executives and other leadership team members
- Work with Enterprise Strategists to oversee execution of channel strategy and ensure alignment with the plan of action
- Partner with Implementation team to develop overarching department strategy and the setup of new clients during onboarding process
- Be a Sidecar product expert by attending product training and roadmap sessions
WHO WE ARE:
Sidecar is dedicated to one mission: tackling the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels like paid search and shopping.
Based on advanced artificial intelligence and deep data science expertise, our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency. Our team of performance marketing pros collaborates with our customers to ensure our approach and technology remain aligned to their businesses and goals.
Sidecar is dedicated to solving the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels, and it shows. We're proud to work with retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov's, to name a few.
As a company, we work hard to make a lasting impact in the rapidly evolving world of e-commerce marketing, and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our modern work environment and Slack-enabled team encourages collaboration and creativity, and our culture and leadership promote growth as individuals and as a company. While many of us come from e-commerce, statistical, and marketing backgrounds, we continue to enrich our team with broad perspective and experience.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- A company 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your flavor of device: Mac or Windows
- Pre-tax deductions of public transportation costs for your commute
- Discounted gym membership
- Team and social events